This week worldswagg.com got a chance to check in with producer “supa villian”.
He’s Produced tracks for Rich boy, Juvenile & More. View The interview below.
1. How long have you been producing beats?
1. I’ve been producing since I was in the 8th grade. I played trombone in band from 6th grade all through high school. “Real” organized music is what I love.
2. Who do u think are some of the top producers?
2. I’m from Mississippi so real soulful sound is what I like. Growin up I liked beats by the pound, Dj U Neek, Mannie Fresh, organized noise and ANYTHING Pimp C did. These days, Justice League, Dj Toomp and mike will.
3. With so much competetion in the hip hop Industry, What gives you that drive to continue to do what u do?
3. I don’t consider other artists or producers competition. I was put here to do this. I have a testimony of my life regardless if popularity of another artist leaves me overshadowed. I literally live my life song to song. My gift has been placed inside me. So that alone pushes me.
4. How were your beats discovered?
5. Besides Rich Boy & my artists on Stackhouse, Trae Tha Truth, Juvenile, Oj Da Juiceman Shawty Lo and more. I really wanna work with Gunplay of Triple C’s, Gucci Mane, Jeezy and Yung LA. He’s an underdog like me!
7. Who would you like to give special thanks to?
7. Most definitely I appreciate you guys for the opportunity to vent. S/O Dj Dirty Money #trapboimuzic , Critic, Frost and everyone of your readers. Gulfport. Orange Grove and the whole coast. FOREEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLL!
FOLLOW SUPA VILLIAN ON TWITTER @supavillain228